Sunday, December 14, 2008

mix!

Here's a mix for y'all. I'm putting it up as one long (50:08) mp3 (320kbps), but I'll post separate tracks if there is demand. Here's the tracklisting:

get up


1. Intro: Mr Sunshine - The Sun (feat. Rod McKuen)
2. D'Angelo - Devil's Pie
3. Talib Kweli - Hot Thing (prod. Will.i.am.)
4. The Checkmates LTD - Got To See You Soon
5.
Mark Ronson Feat. Phantom Planet - Just
6. Erykah Badu - Cleva (Captain Planet Remix)
7. Andre Williams - Bacon Fat (dj sunshine re-do-fix-edit)
8. Sly & The Family Stone - If You Want Me To Stay
9. The Dixie Cups - Iko Iko
10. The Dixie Cups - Iko Iko (Diplo Remix)
11. Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson - Miscommunication
12.
KC & The Sunshine Band - I Get Lifted
13. Alvin Robinson - Down Home Girl (dj sunshine remix)
14. Lowell Fulsom - Tramp
15. Hall & Oates - I Can't Go For That
16. Trick Daddy feat. Cee-Lo - In Da Wind
17. Bob & Earl - Harlem Shuffle
18. Will.i.am - Heartbreaker
19. Marvin Gaye - Got To Give It Up
20.
Esther Phillips - Boy, I Really Tied One On
21. Marva Whitney - Unwind Yourself

4 comments:

illcuzz said...

nice tunes man. any chance u can upload or send me the badu cleva captain remix? i have it, but the mp3 is corrupt and breaks off after a minute and a half. THANKS. groovearchitect {at} gmail {dot} com

theodorebecker said...

I would post you the Captain Planet track, but I checked his site after your request and found that he had taken his link down---because the song is now available on vinyl----or turntablelab.

illcuzz said...

thanks for reply. no worries. found him on myspace and he sent it to me.

The Baltimore Babe said...

This is a great mix.

Followers