Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Friday Night : Bar Reis

I'll be DJing my usual 5 HOUR SET at Bar Reis this Friday night. Come witness the marathon. If you come early you get lots of classic reggae, Donald Byrd spirituals and all sorts of slow jams. Really, the whole set spans all sorts of styles----I'm promising myself that I will play the dubstep I've been holding back(I'm not sure y'all are ready). This week I'm gonna play some classic dancehall as well (including a refix) as some remixes of Alvin Robinson and Andre Williams which you can listen to or download. Come on down and listen to my mix in the meantime.

Here's something somber and deep for you----something you will only hear if you are at bar reis by 8:30 on Friday.
Donald Byrd - Cristo Redentor

4 comments:

The Prince of Ballard said...

do you have this??

http://www.divshare.com/download/6114364-74e

if not, now you do.

theodorebecker said...

dope

theodorebecker said...

Although, hold up, I could murder this remix...it's good, but also super basic.

The Prince of Ballard said...

i hear you. make that happen!

go to my last post and get that etta james track "in the basement." that is just begging for a proper edit.

Followers